- 2 Fresh Duck Breasts, skin removed
- 2 slices white bread, diced
- 1 small onion, diced
- ½ cup parsley, chopped
- ½ tsp fresh ginger, grated
- 1 x pinch salt
- 1 x pinch pepper
- 1 x pinch chilli flakes
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp oil
- Chop the skinless duck breasts into a small dice. Use a food processor to mince the diced duck. Remove and set aside.
- Place white bread, onion and parsley into the food processor and process to a fine crumb.
- Return the duck along with ginger, salt, pepper, chili flakes and egg in the food processor until mixture is well combined. Shape duck mixture into slider sized burgers. Cover and chill.
- Add oil to a heated non stick pan, then cook sliders 4 minutes on each side.
- Spread Hoisin sauce, a small mound of kale coleslaw , and roasted red capsicum and pickled ginger. Top with duck burger, garnish with Japanese mayonnaise. Serve warm.