7 Night, 8 Day Tuscan Wine Adventure | May 19th - 27th, 2018 |
- Round trip, nonstop airfare (Boston / Rome), luxury accommodations, meals (excluding two lunches, one dinner), winery tours & tastings, guided excursions, wine served with dinner & all transportation in Italy
- Private Boston Wine School educator
- Taste over 50 wines from 10 different producers & 6 regions
- Private dining with producers / winemakers
- Receive 5 pre-trip monthly Boston Wine School Italian wine tasting classes held at VINOvations plus 2 bottles of Italian wine to bring home after each class ($550 value)
- Wed. 1/31 6:30-8:30p Italian Wine + Italian Cheese
- Tue. 2/20 6:30-8:30p Grape Expectations: Sangiovese
- Thu. 3/22 6:30-8:30p Chianti Classico Class
- Thu. 4/19 6:30-8:30p Taking On Tuscany: Wines And Places
- Thu. 5/10 6:30-8:30p Language Of Wine: Italian Wine And Words
- PLUS $500 VINOvations credit to use towards purchase of wines tasted during the tour. All wines tasted are available & waiting for you at home when you return & can be replenished so memories from your adventure are never out of reach!
Price is per person, and based on double occupancy. Single rooms as available: $150 per night single supplement.
VALID PASSPORT REQUIRED!
Trip Dates: May 19-27, 2018
Tenuta Santo Pietro is a luxury inn and working farm in the Tuscan countryside located approximately 5 km from Pienza and 7 km from Montepulciano. The twelve beautifully appointed rooms are in a 13th-century farmhouse which features terracotta floors and wood beams on the ceilings. The property has lovely gardens and features an outdoor swimming pool with views of Pienza.
All rooms come equipped with air conditioning and TV, and each features screens on the windows. Some rooms offer views of the valley, and each is uniquely decorated with antique furnishings and artwork. Each room has a marble bathroom, complete with bathtub or shower, hairdryer, and toiletries.
A sweet and savory buffet, included in the cost of your room, is served daily for breakfast, and includes freshly baked croissants and cake, cheese, and cold cuts. The restaurant specializes in traditional Tuscan cuisine, made using fresh local ingredients. Wine and olive oil are produced and sold on site.
The Santo Pietro's well-tended gardens feature several patio areas, furnished with tables and chairs. The pool is surrounded by padded-teak deck chairs, tables, and sun umbrellas.
Room Options & Upgrades
- Standard (included in price)
- Classic (upgrade $150/person double occupancy)
- Superior (upgrade $300/person double occupancy)
- DVD Library
- On Site Restaurant
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Pool Table
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- WiFi Internet
- Hiking Trails
- Games Room
- Disabled Access Rooms
- Mountain Biking
- Guest Laundry (charges apply)
- Non-Smoking Property
Payment & Cancellation Fees
- 50% deposit due at registration
- Final payment is due 2/10/18
- Unpaid balances 10 days past due date are subject to cancellation and forfeiture of all monies paid.
- Cancellations must be received in writing by date indicated below
- before 2/10/2018 - $500 cancellation fee
- before 3/20/2018 - 30% of trip cost
- on or before 4/17/2018 - 60% of trip cost
- after 4/18/2018 - 100% of trip cost
Single Rooms - Single rooms are available for a supplemental charge.
If you are traveling alone, do you want us to help you find a roommate? Our prices are based on double occupancy (two people per room). VINOvations will endeavor to find a roommate (of the same gender) for guests wishing to share a room. Should a roommate be found before your trip departs, the single room charge will be refunded. If you'd like our help, please indicate in the options above.
Guest Responsibilities - Guests are responsible for: choosing a trip that suits their abilities, fitness level and state of health; providing VINOvations with a signed "Release of Liability, Assumption of All Risks and Arbitration Agreement" and Personal Information Form prior to trip departure (guests will not be permitted to join a trip without this information on file); arriving at the trip start; respecting the laws and customs of countries visited; following environmental guidelines and regulations while on the trip in accordance with leader direction; and respecting the rights and privacy of other trip members. These documents can be downloaded upon deposit/payment. An individual may be asked to leave a trip if the leader feels that the person's continuing participation may prove detrimental to the individual or to the well-being and enjoyment of other guests.
Travel Protection Plan - We recommend that you purchase a third party Travel Protection Plan which includes benefits designed to cover your travel investment, your belongings and most importantly, you, while traveling. Details can be found at Travel Insured International or contact Glenn Bornstein of CC Travel at 781-247-4150.
Code of Conduct - VINOvations is committed to maintaining a pleasurable, comfortable and safe environment and therefore expects its participants to adhere to a code of conduct with respect to other participants, agents carrying out services, VINOvations staff and others. The following are examples of unacceptable conduct on VINOvation tours:Illegal activity
- Threatening, intimidating, harassing or violent verbal or physical behaviors
- Excessive, inappropriate or disruptive actions and/or profanity
- Excessive drinking or disorderly conduct
- Any other behavior which, in the sole discretion of VINOvations, the tour escort and/or agents carrying out services, is deemed to be in any way inappropriate
- In the unlikely instance, any person is considered to be in violation of this code of conduct, they will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including expulsion from the current activity and banning from future activities in each instance without refund.
GENERAL TRAVEL POLICIES
- All prices and arrangements are subject to change without notice. Changes include, but are not limited to, a change in schedule, destination (winery, restaurant) or cancellation of the entire trip if it is decided that circumstances pose potentially unsafe conditions. VINOvations is not responsible for additional costs which may be incurred as a result of these situations.
- There is no refund on unused services (such as unattended pre-trip Boston Wine School tasting classes).
- I agree to have a credit card on file with VINOvations. Credit card information can be securely stored during customer account creation.
- Participants must be 21 or older. Exceptions may be made on a case by case basis subject to the discretion of VINOvations.
- The VINOvations trip escort’s only responsibility is to ascertain to the best of their abilities that the tour features in your package are carried out by the companies under contract to VINOvations. You are responsible to judge your own ability to participate based on your own physical capabilities and endurance, the weather, conditions, and anything else pertaining to the activity. The participation by a VINOvations escort does not indicate that the activity is safe or suitable for you.
- VINOvations is not responsible for costs or inconveniences incurred if a participant’s circumstances cause him/her to miss any part of the scheduled transportation.
For additional information you can send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org), or call us at 508-507-9463 Monday through Saturday between 11 am and 6 pm.